Natural HairCare at Target

Wow! Target has really stepped up their haircare department. It's been a while since I've shopped there for shampoo and styling products ... but I have to say that it pleased me a great deal to see such a wide selection of haircare for natural hair. For clarity, natural hair is a term used to identify hair that is not chemically processed (i.e. relaxer, texturizer, etc ...). And, in general, that type of haircare would include products that are organic or exclude presumably harmful ingredients such as propylene glycol, parabens, and mineral oil.


Target now has salon products never before offered at mass retailers. The new "Ethnic" collection includes: Miss Jessie's; Curls; Jane Carter Solutions; Shea Moisture; and Taliah Waajid. These products are available at select Target stores and online at Target.com



I was so excited that I didn't know which to choose. After milling about for a while, I decide
d on Shea Moisture's Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo and the Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. I also picked up their Organic Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. Not only do these products smell amazing. They made my short, thick, kinky, curly locs feel soft and look beautiful. Best of all, the prices are affordable.


I can't wait to see how my hair benefits from my new find overtime. Be on the look out for
a full product review of Shea Moisture next month.







Photo Source(s): Target Press Release (April 2010); JaneCarterSolutions.com; NaturalHair.org

1 comment:

  1. Great Minds think alike :) I just bought the leave in conditioner by Jane Carter Solutions and I love it! I spray it on and do a two strand twist. Makes for a wonderfully wavy curly fro in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like ...